hunger causes insomia, really
n.o.s.t.a.l.g.i.a too
craving for a hot chocolate since early morning
raining day makes a cold day
and a cold day makes you crave for sweet smelling hot chocolate
a pity that no one will be there to get one for me
kinda mood swing-ing again
in the mode of pms-ing, middle
one moment sweet, one moment bitter
one moment loving, one moment hating
one moment happy, one moment sad
did i really expects too much?
little things that the boy cant accomplish for me
i feel angry and sad
i feel unloved
gosh...
demanding, insatiable hunger for more obvious love
what is wrong with me
i just feel like kicking the wussy one in me out of my body
and say, hey.. stop inhabiting my body and cause me so much pain
hockey no longer numbs me
im bored, weak n tired
I feel like escaping
to where?
I dunno
I only pray that the boy will give up on me
im hopeless
really