lunar new year is creeping closer & closer... Not joining the gang tonight @ M.O.S... I dunno why, felt like going & not on the same time. I wonder why should i be there since i would not be dancing & not drinking much too. sigh~ Last time it was for the company but now.. i guess i changed somehow..
As i type this, some stuff came across my mind. Was it bcos the more i was forbidden to go last time, the more rebellious me wanted to break that & join in the party. Now? I am able to join them yet its me now who doesnt felt like it..
Human minds are contradicting... wth..
Sad story agaiN! I found this really sweet, simple white with slightly pink ribbon tube dress... Guess what.. LAST PIECE again.. 2 pieces on display. WTH!
one with a gapping hole at the seam & one with the "fur" coming out.. grrr....
sobs.. left the shop feeling so dejected..