!LOVESTORIES

{Thursday, September 14, 2006}

If one day you feel like crying...
Call me.
I don't promise that I will make you
laugh,
But I can cry with you.

**********************************************

If one day you want to run away--
Don't be afraid to call me.
I don't promise to ask you to stop...
But I can run with you.

**********************************************

If one day you don't want to listen
to anyone...
Call me.
I promise to be there for you.
And I promise to be very quiet.

**********************************************

But if one day you call...
And there is no answer...
Come fast to see me.
Perhaps I need you 2.


to all my frens...
this is what i am willing to do for you...
will you do the same for me?

+++++++++++

Dear DUMDUM,

* Persevere in whatever you are doing now, Im sure that the rewards will come. (Dean's List included)
** Stay cheerful!! A happy mind makes DUMDUM feels good and everything DUMDUM do will goes smoothly too.... =)
*** Not sure what happened to DUMDUM recently. But im sure DUMDUM have friends who do appreciate DUMDUM!!
**** You know im not a good talker nor one who noes how to console or give advices.. But like what i put at the beginning of the post, i will stay very quiet while DUMDUM rant DUMDUM's "grievances" away... =]
***** Sometimes frens like me needs DUMDUM too. DUMDUM should go out with us and not bury himself somewhere he goes crazy doing it almost 24 hrs a day.
****** I just wanna tell DUMDUM don't not to put too much stress on yourself alrighty? I dun wan a grumpy DUMDUM who always complain that i mistreat him when DUMDUM himself loves to scold me.
******* Lastly, a PT DUMDUM doesnt mean not important k? =D

-smile!!!-
cause you have sucha nice fren who is willing to write an entry for a DUMDUM... HAHAHA!!

++++++++++

tralalalala..
im super dejected now la..
~sigh~


i wish you understand more at 11:42 pm

!THELOVED

mOon`
forever 21!
4th July



!<3
my chu family
*sniff*
company of friends
the humblepiers
slacking & rotting
hockey

!have

hallucinative mind
sensitive personality
"fertile" imagination! =D

! *heart* these

Digi cammie ( )
Polaroid Cammie ( )
Bikini (2sets!!)(X)
US trip 13/07-29/07 (X)
Aus trip ( )
BBK trip ( )
Taiwan trip 09/08-14/08 (X)
Trip to HongKong ( )
Birkenstock/papillio (X)
Havanas (X)
Girlie slip-ons ( )
Advance Theory ( )
Car License ( )
anything from Tiff & Co ( )



! wish upon a star..

Study study study chance
More time with friends
More confident
Everlasting hope
To start afresh & forget the past

!HISTORY
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007


dwell back on bad ol' days!! *RoaR*
!EXITS

links here please? (:

!spit it all out!




!KUDOS

  • Layout: Pearlyn(:
  • Image:Deviantart
  • Image Host: Photobucket
  • Fonts: DaFont

    !mY otHer wOrld



    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mOon`. Make your own badge here.








    *HUGS* TOTAL! give mOon more *HUGS*
    Get hugs of your own