!LOVESTORIES

{Sunday, November 12, 2006}

urgh~~

feeling so bored & restless now.
was supposed to be a super packed saturday for me.
ends up slacking @ hme doing nothing...
shite manz

do you like me?
its weird .... really awkward....

The Veronicas - Mouth Shut
I kept my mouth shut from the start
I guess I left you in the dark
You thought you knew me but you don't
You say you'll love me but you wont
When you find out who I am

I kept my mouth shut for too long
All this time you got me wrong
Now we're in this way too far
I'm about to break your heart
Tear everything we had apart

'Cause I'm feeling lost
When I'm in your arms
The reasons are gone
For why I was holding on to you
I tried so hard
To be the one
I don't like who I've become

Won't keep my mouth shut anymore
I've had my share of closing doors
Now I know I'm not afraid
I know exactly what you'll say
But I'm sorry it's too late

'Cause I'm feeling lost
When I'm in your arms
The reasons are gone
For why I was holding on to you
I tried so hard
To be the one
I don't like who I've become

Yeah yeah, yeah yeah
(I kept inside of me for all this time)
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah
(Thought that I could make it work if I just tried)
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah
(But I'm sorry to admit that I have lived a lie)

'Cause I'm feeling lost
When I'm in your arms
The reasons are gone
For why I was holding on to you
I tried so hard
To be the one
I don't like who I've become

I kept my mouth shut for too long
Now I know that it was wrong

I wish I told you from the start
That this was never meant to last
We should've never gone this far

Won't keep my mouth shut anymore

i wish you understand more at 12:50 am

!THELOVED

mOon`
forever 21!
4th July



!<3
my chu family
*sniff*
company of friends
the humblepiers
slacking & rotting
hockey

!have

hallucinative mind
sensitive personality
"fertile" imagination! =D

! *heart* these

Digi cammie ( )
Polaroid Cammie ( )
Bikini (2sets!!)(X)
US trip 13/07-29/07 (X)
Aus trip ( )
BBK trip ( )
Taiwan trip 09/08-14/08 (X)
Trip to HongKong ( )
Birkenstock/papillio (X)
Havanas (X)
Girlie slip-ons ( )
Advance Theory ( )
Car License ( )
anything from Tiff & Co ( )



! wish upon a star..

Study study study chance
More time with friends
More confident
Everlasting hope
To start afresh & forget the past

!HISTORY
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007


dwell back on bad ol' days!! *RoaR*
!EXITS

links here please? (:

!spit it all out!




!KUDOS

  • Layout: Pearlyn(:
  • Image:Deviantart
  • Image Host: Photobucket
  • Fonts: DaFont

    !mY otHer wOrld



    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mOon`. Make your own badge here.








    *HUGS* TOTAL! give mOon more *HUGS*
    Get hugs of your own