I had a good xmas eve outside @ dan ryans & muddy murphy. =)
Fren drove me home too...
took lotsa of fotos..
i jus wish...
to have....
just some fun..
before i goes all alone in aus. I know its not a very long period of time that i'll be away.. but somehow.. a very home person & also very dependent on family & frens person. I think i will be crying buckets when im there. -sobs-
lucky im leaving on a weekday... HAHA!!
Xmas spent with the police people @ sis place...
hahaha.. lotsa laughter in e house.. =)
though still feeling sorta "lonely" in the group. Weird huh? As if the more people around me, e lonelier i gets... =D
I got suan-ed throughout e nite... Whats new eh?? =D
ended e nite well too... with choc fondue, pizza, curry, carom etc etc...
*******
who is willing to bring me thru?
thru my misery..
who is the one donning the shiny armour?
You asked what misery?
you r e misery..
I thought i have forgotten...
i tot i was getting on very well... with precious friends around me... but when e nite creeps closer & its time to sleep.. I see the bear right there.. with your face in my heart..
我没有很努力要自己去遗忘
那些和日记一起收藏的过往
我没有很刻意让自己不去想
我学着坚强
坚强到不用学着不想
学着遗忘
还是害怕夜深人静时总想起你
还是害怕的不经意听见你的消息
然而当爱已经沉淀得太清晰
当拥有已经是失去就勇敢的放弃
还是害怕一个人时就很难忘记
还是害怕突然宁愿当初没有决定
然而当爱最后的出口是分离
我会这么相信
走下去
time will heal all wounds. I believe...
n i'll use just 2007 to get over all...
aint im getting on well now? =)
I just need to chat more with my girl...
I just need to hang out more with my gang...
n most importantly...
I just need to sleep more & not think so much!
HAHA!! =)
Its e nite that i need to conquer! MUAHAHAHAH!!
*****
oh yah.. i got a pact with mr kelly..
I wun b getting married in e next 5 years.. in order to earn myself a big fat angbao from him..
By then.. hopefully he on his way to being a pilot.. WAHAHAHA...
10 grands in an angbao~~! COOL!! =D
or...
mayb i shd take what lynn suggested in ZHI's sms on xmas... =)
heee....