!LOVESTORIES

{Wednesday, January 10, 2007}

1st post of the year.. and counting down to Aus in 28 days!!!

I had a good weekend.. =)

Fri was off to balcony with pz, lynn & py.. cos sheena dua-ed us. Wynne came along too!
We had fun chatting @ balcony & I ordered a funny drink. LIME JELLITO..
Wells… everyone agrees that it sucks!
Seems like wynne’s fren was heading down to o bar too.. E gang decided to head down there too since there is more people now. (O bar was e original plan)
PY & I rounded up challenging one another to finish e drinks. *EEUKS*
It sucks & I dint managed to finish e jelly.. muahaha.. I flushed la.. n stomach churning… grrrr…. *Shiver*

Lynn decided to head home thou..
Apparently e four of us were hip enuff to go clubbing half an hr past midnite!! *laughs*
Tralalalala…
Stoning as usual…
Drank e usual vodka ribena & redbull..
Continue the stoning….
And god knows what happened to me.. I went high suddenly la…
AND crazy enuff to do stuffs which I will not do usually..
Hahahahahah….
Shhhh….
Only those there knows ya..
But I guess sheena & lynn knows now la… =D

*

Sat was spent with family outside. Those auction dinner kind u noe noe?
Dint managed to meet up with another gang of mine cos I ended everything close to 12 midnite!!.
Too sticky, stinky & hot to join them.. hahaha…
Kenna said I flew aeroplane la.. sianz…
I think im really a pro at flying planes.. Mayb I can take it up as a hobby too like my bro-in-law eh?
Heee.. =D

*

Sun went down town to collect my e-tickets for Perth… sianz sianz sian…
8th feb, 910am flight. Qantas Airline… =/
Police U21s got into semis!! Hahaha… well…well….well…
New team with new players here n there.
I must say they did well to drew with the RECS stronger team..
Lost to them on sudden death flicks.. 2-1
The nite was ended with a dinner with sunburnt cook, small-eyed ng kok, mr Kelly, ai-shui tomato & blur blur Reynard… =)

A nice weekend spent… =D

p/s: Now sheena wans to see e pics @ o bar and also a visit back there!!.. muahahaha…

i wish you understand more at 11:27 am

!THELOVED

mOon`
forever 21!
4th July



!<3
my chu family
*sniff*
company of friends
the humblepiers
slacking & rotting
hockey

!have

hallucinative mind
sensitive personality
"fertile" imagination! =D

! *heart* these

Digi cammie ( )
Polaroid Cammie ( )
Bikini (2sets!!)(X)
US trip 13/07-29/07 (X)
Aus trip ( )
BBK trip ( )
Taiwan trip 09/08-14/08 (X)
Trip to HongKong ( )
Birkenstock/papillio (X)
Havanas (X)
Girlie slip-ons ( )
Advance Theory ( )
Car License ( )
anything from Tiff & Co ( )



! wish upon a star..

Study study study chance
More time with friends
More confident
Everlasting hope
To start afresh & forget the past

!HISTORY
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007


dwell back on bad ol' days!! *RoaR*
!EXITS

links here please? (:

!spit it all out!




!KUDOS

  • Layout: Pearlyn(:
  • Image:Deviantart
  • Image Host: Photobucket
  • Fonts: DaFont

    !mY otHer wOrld



    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from mOon`. Make your own badge here.








    *HUGS* TOTAL! give mOon more *HUGS*
    Get hugs of your own