im so bored now!! n its like only in e evening.. I got absolutely nothing to do... =/
I miss my family!! am getting e calling card tmr so i can call home n chit chat for long long.. =)
Went for a breakfast cum mingling session today morning..
Was like so anti social.. LOl... as u noe, i dun talk to strangers!
N my sister kept telling me not to talk to STRANGERS! muahaha.. im being lame here. =)
I need an english name.. Everyone cant seem to pronounce it. I know i shd be proud of my name..
but...
u noe u noe.. haa! mOon` sounds relli not good right?
stacey's family gg back tmr.. So i guess we will be doing a short shopping spree by ourselves..
I got nightmare last night! and the lead was stacey's mum!!
Dreamt that she was ordering me around doing things.. Gosh~ n im like with her for 2-3 nights only...
having steamboat dinner tonight (leftovers from ytd BBQ)...
hee.. getting abit hungry.
Now i understand y ppl get bigger here.. Cause apart from eatg, there aint anything to do basically!~
Gtg~~!!