Just got home from watching the U-21 match...
(Super Pissed off cos i waited 1 hr for a stupid cab & NONE came)
Though I dint watch much of the game, but i guess they did pretty well considering the defeat of only 1-0. =)
Great work... (as heard from others)
Went frozen desserts for ice cream @ serene centre shortly after the game.
I had chendol & reversO(choc)...
YuMMy YumMY...
I wanna try the "daily scoop" at sunset way... LYCHEE MARTINI!!
tee hee hee
Last night post dint came out. N i dunno why.. -sigh-
Went for steamboat @ soxx's new place. Nice place for $800++ k... =D
Lotsa laughter & lotsa fun...
Steamboat was great.. company was great but PictionARY WAS THE BEST!
muahahah!!!
I got suan-ed as usual la... AIYAH... GET USE TO IT MAN!
forwards are always bullied.. *LauGHs*
I got a DKNY perfume, a small "clutch" plus a cross stitch done by lovely viper.. =)
THANK YOU SO MUCH PEOPLE...
After having so much fun, i caught a late night movie "Adrift" with hui, ting & wc...
I had pratas too!! hee... But too bad wc need to go home, otherwise i'll still be stoning somewhere wor..
I can feel the care & concern..
But its kinda scares me.. I hope the gut feeling is wrong.
I jus love the way it is now & i hopes nothing else changes it.
Thank you so much & i appreciates it.
I been trying slowly & subtle-ly trying to pull away..
Perhaps being too close aint such a good choice afterall.
And i guess i was mean enuff to keep on talking about the other him........
***Wo men zhi jian de gan jue hao hao..
Dan.. Dang zhong jiu shi hao xiang que shao le xie she me shi de...
Wo dui ni jiu hao xiang dui qi ta ren yi yang...
Da jia dou shi hao peng you...
Wo zhong jiu kua bu chu na yi tiao jie xian.....***