u bluff me ah? Told me u'll be online to talk to me...
im so tired..
but i dun dare to sleep.
Im afraid of dark in a foreign place... =/
I need e lights to be on but scared e owner not happy...
ahhhh..... sian sian......
Woo.. i've been spending quite alot.
hmmm.... i got a desk fan now cos e room is so hot.
Changed my room door lock cos it doesnt have lock at all...
no privacy lor & i cant lock e room when i goes out..
Still kinda homesick.. BUt i guess i can only get used to it now & not whinning over it ya? =)
Fren who is with me is called stacey.
Stacey's family is over here for a holiday as well as helping her to settle down.
Looking at her, she doing quite good i guess....
I've been following them around & being quite a loner la..
Nothing to talk about with them wat... =/
Tmr is another long day out to shopping & followed by BBQ @ night...
p/s: people, my number is +61 0431400178.. Anything msg me k? I'll be glad just to rcv ur sms.. =)
V-day is just another 3-4 days away. Happy valentines to the couples... Pz&lynn, Shaun&Diana, Kiat&Sheena & Ling&JJ. Not forgetting my donkey partners...
As for those like me..... Happy valentines too... =)
I'll be having a lonely one here though.. MUAHAHAHAH!!
Stacey shall be my date for that night..
AWWWWWwWww..12.22am already....
who is willing to give me some light into my life... waahahaha...