yea.. its been kinda long since i updated..
am trying to get myself into studying again. Its kinda difficult when the brain & mind is so lazy to touch books all these years... & e additional 2 years plus of working made it worst...
The lecturers seems to rattle off very fast, hardly any pauses in between... sorta like lullaby to sleep for me.. Once i lost what they are trying to say, my mind & brain just shut off & off i go into a stoning mode.
What i have on hand now is a quik test on wed, weekly lab report & a project!! Its only week 2 of school term...
No wonder im in such a panicky mode yet too unmotivated to produce any work.
I have Skype now... So anyone have Skype?? hee...
I have a calling card but i kinda hate it when i need to use the house fone. Cause have to ask from the owner & he kept it in his room. So......... i dun like it la........
So.... I bought credit for Skype n i can call home as and when i like!!... More ex but i use it with ease i guess... =)
He got me a Logitech webcam with a free microphone.... Brought over here by his fren who is in e same school as me... (I take it as my vday gift la.. hee..)
Anyway... ah hui also very nice... Knowing i fear the darkness of the room. He DHL-ed me a lamp he bought from ikea.. It came along with a card... Thats my V-day present... =D haaa.... Now i have eerie red light at night. Cause the kuku me went to fix in a red bulb instead of a yellow....muahahaha...(This happened quite some time liao, now then i blog about it)
All alone here aint good.. Not very close to stacey nor the people here.
Sorta like an anti-social kid..
He is my only "emotional" support now....Been talking to him everyday..
he heard it all.. my worries, my fear, my tears & my wishes..
I know some of you must be thinking that i will get back with him.. A matter of time.. But i guess i really wanna keep it this way. A very good friend. I really hope so.....
Whereas some might just ask me to find another one! n not get back with him...
Nature has its own way of making things works.. so i guess, let nature takes its course then... =)
Received a bad news back home. Coming to term with it.
Wish I can fly back home straight away but i guess i cant...
What i can only do now is pray & hope that god can give me more time...
Let me have the chance.... to see u, hug u & spend quality time with you....
I wish that you are happy.. n ur mind is strong... =)
This is totally unexpected...
All i wanna say is I love you alot... N i miss you lots...